2012-01-21

memories



look, what i've found today.
i've been looking for another earring so i started to look through the jewelery i have and found this cross.
it's been a while since i last had this in my hands. it's been a birthday present. i barely remember which one but i think it was the 16th or 17th.. i really loved it. and i still do.
even if i have nothing to do with christianity, i still love the symbol of a cross like this.. a lot of memories are connected to this item..

back then, i lost it once.. but the person i got it from gave me a new one. up to today i can't put in words how thankful i am for this. ..i guess, since then, i don't dare to wear it every day. i don't want it to get lost again.. 
somehow it's funny how i am able to get some kind of "connection" to accessoires. the often i wear them, the more i get the feeling that they become a part of me. so i really have a problem with losing them. it feels like.. a part of me just disappears.

thinking about stuff like that makes me realise, that there's only one more item that makes me feel like that cross. i think i found it about the same age. [ huh, i become old, haha! ]
my beloved ring.
i waer it as soon as i'm about to leave the house. this item truly became a part of me, haha! (´▽`)ノ


★☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment