2013-11-12

well..

long time no see, ne?

it's been too long since i last wrote an entry. but well, let's say,
i've been busy.. okay?

so, therefore, a lot of things did happen. good and bad ones. that's how life's going, isn't it?

in first case, sorry to all those people who were into the 「make a wish」 project. it's still running, still running. be prepared for some updates.


well, right now i'm about finishing the layout for my first single.
i'll offer it on itunes for free.
a spare amount of CD's will be done as well.


the part with "bad happenings",
well,

some of you might have known Sunny.
he passed away.

therefore,




おやすみ。

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad because of Sunny... and so sorry for you.

    I would love to hear your music again and I will download them on iTunes (therefore I need iTunes again..)

    ReplyDelete